Relations between an employer and employee can sometimes cause unnecessary tension - we try and assist you by finding the right solution.
Grievances at work are a common occurrence these days with employees - not getting along with your line manager, being treated unfairly at work, discrimination, threatening behaviour or just poor working conditions to name but a few are all issues that we may have to deal with from time to time in our working lives. However do you really know what your rights are and what you as an employee can do about them?
At Alexander & Co, we get to the heart of the issues and advise our clients with respect to their employment matters.
As a practice, we are dedicated to giving you advice which you can easily understand...
Alexander & Co deals with a wide range of employment related matters including:
- Working Conditions - health and safety issues, temperatures, asbestos claims
- PAYE - income tax issues
- National Insurance and pensions - issues surrounding NI contributions, pension schemes
- Contracts of Employment - drafting contracts of employment
- Redundancy & Resignation - issues surrounding redundancy, negotiated settlements for payments and terms
- Dismissals - review of procedures followed, gross misconduct claims
- Equal pay & Discrimination - differentials in pay, racial / sexual discrimination, disability
- Settlement Agreements - drafting, reviewing and advising on agreements to get you the most favourable outcome
- Transfer of Undertakings - Advice as to the law and your rights
Let Alexander & Co take on your stress...
Our solicitors will discuss the issues at hand and try to alleviate the stress you are under by providing an effective strategy. Our experts will help in preparing an application and subsequently acting in front of an Employment Tribunal for cases in relation to redundancies, wrongful / constructive / unfair dismissals and claims for discrimination.
Our aim it to try our best to resolve your employment related matters as swiftly as possible in order to put you back in the position you were in before such issues arose. Conversely if there is no resolution, we will try our best to obtain the best form of settlement for you so that you can move on with your career and find suitable alternative employment.
For further information
visit the Contact Us page or email